– Worked for about two hours on AB article for October; completed two of four projects. Halfway done with one and haven’t finished the fourth. yikes.
– took photos for possible step-by-step instructions
– photographed, edited and submitted 2nd challenge for october.
– am dying to make art for ME.
– aching neck from standing over work table.
Second challenge for PCM – finished
Started on backgrounds for 3 out of 4 projects for AB article.
Finished one challenge (an ATC) for October, in hopes of getting all of my October PCM projects done and scanned before I leave for NJ. If I have to write the articles on the plane, or in NJ, that’s fine. But the projects need to be finished. yay!
The paper bead projects are all finished, except for one…I need to get 10 more yellow beads for that one tomorrow. The gazebo is mostly done; I just have to find the appropriate faces for it.
yeah, no art today, but I went to the bead store and found some beads for these projects. learned how to do some bead stuff from the clerk in the store.
she was listening to missy elliot and/or ludicris or something that made me feel like my ears were going to bleed.
tomorrow, I must kick ass, as the stuff is due Friday. of course, fran is in chicago and won’t be back till monday, so I have a wee bit of leeway. I hate doing that. It’s not like I left things till the last minute!
– finished all of the beads!! decided on projects to showcase the beads and made a list of supplies needed from bead store.
– grouted the roof of the paper mache gazebo.
– looked ahead to October issue to start thinking about those projects.
I am so productive.
– cleaned up work table and put new acquisitions in a box to corral the mess.
– made paper beads and thought more about the projects for this article.
– stamped some envelopes/packages for mailing.
Stamped an envelope to mail to Alli.
Hey! It’s something!
spray painted a paper mache gazebo gold in preparation for a project.