no pictures, but I did 3 project for RSI. Put finishing touches on them this morning, but they were mostly done yesterday. 58 more inches!
Today, after some webby client work, I plan to kick ass on the peice for Angela. I don’t know that it will be done enough to ship before we leave Saturday, but I’m trying!
what’s behind the window? EVERYTHING!
of course, if I count the work I did for my RSI deadline, I’ve got 35 more inches toward my goal. I finished the project today, so I’m counting it as art for today. Sorry, there’s no photo, but it will be in the January issue of RubberStampingIdeas.com.
Today was another crazy day, as I expect the next two weeks to be, too. But I refuse to not meet my goal even though work is making it impossible for me to think of art. So, I made this card because I needed one to send to the priest I met with last week.
this is the mini composition book I carry around in my purse for jotting down ideas. I decided it needed a cover and I collaged the front and inside covers as well. I’m actually at 497.5 inches, but the meter rounds it up. still didn’t do as much as I wanted today, but I’m pleased with this little ditty.
yesterday was a Very Busy Art day.
– I did two more pages of random collage for angela’s peice. I’m not posting that because it’s very similar to those I did on Oct. 27. I have more to do on them, but they’re mostly finished, so they are going into my total inches for the month.
– I worked with the HP Creative Scrapbooking Assistant and clip art for a challenge that’s due this week. That will be finished later today.
– I started cutting up the other collages for Angela’s peice.
– I put a second layer of black gesso on the canvas.
– I did all of my pages for Stamping Book IX for
– I cleaned up the worktable and did some reading on my art lists.
not a whole lot to show for it, but a very productive day anyway. I’ll probably have few things to show for it by the end of today, though.
I went to Michael’s and bought black gesso and two canvases I thought were on sale. Not on sale, but still was needed, so took it home anyway. While Joan of Arcadia was on, I put one layer of gesso on the 24×36 canvas for my sister. I’m not taking a photo to post here nor am I counting inches toward yet. This is art prep, so it counts toward art_a_day. yay!
It was really fun to spread the gesso over the canvas. I’ve never worked on canvas before and for some reason, i’m not scared, either. I bought a small one, too, to try out another idea I have. yay! I’m getting braver and braver with every day.
Well, I did mount stamps and put together some new Stampin Up sets and tested out how everything stamps out. Does that count? It was a busy day and I was exhausted by evening and I opted to spend quality time with my sweet babboo.
was so exhausted last night, but because I made a commitment, I whipped this out. Not my best, but not my worst. 🙂