Hello! Stop googling me to see if I died. I’m here, I’m here. 🙂
Since I last wrote here, so much has happened!
- There was Christmas, which was lovely, spent in the home of my awesome in-laws. There wasn’t enough snow for my taste, but it’s all good.
- New Year’s Eve was spent with my journal, my husband, his sister, and a trio of terrible movies, as is our annual tradition.
- Fort Collins First Friday Gallery Walk was fun and I made a few wee sales.
- I turned 43 in January. Yikes! The birthday was pretty good, although I woke up on the wrong side of the bed that morning. (I wonder why…)
- Art? What art? Oh, ok, I worked on a few pieces, but nothing is finished except for this one tiny snowflake screen. I’ve had four canvases in process for the past 6 months. Maybe February will be the month to finish?!
- I am the new gallery administrator at the Poudre River Arts Center. Between that, marketing, working in my studio, working on my web design business, taking care of the house, husband and dogs, well, I’m a bit overextended. I’m working on that, but right now, I’m very tired.
- However, I am also rejuvenated! I used to find it difficult to get out of bed in the morning, but since I’ve become so involved at PRAC, my life feels meaningful again. What a concept!
As soon as I post this entry (and quickly send out a letter to my mailing list), I am going into the studio for some uninterrupted art time. Gallery Walk starts at 6, but I’m sure whatever I work on will be dry by then!!